For Résumé Writing....
I sure hope this doesn't come across as too arrogant but…. I'm a writer and you are not.
Sure, most of you will be able to express yourselves within the confines of your careers - interoffice memos and so forth - but résumé writing is a different type of structure. It's taken me almost two decades to develop the skills that I bring to your project, and those years are backed with not only a degree in broadcast journalism, but also an additional 15 years of media writing experience.
Here are the main reasons for you to hire a professional résumé writer such as myself:
1. Certification (2001-2012) from the nation's oldest certifying organization - the Professional Association of Résumé Writers.
2. Consistent selection for publication. Since 2002, sixteen pieces of my work (and counting) have been selected for national publication. See the Publications page for details.
3. Citied in 2010 as "...one of 20 active members of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers you should thank for the association's rise to dominance within the careers industry."
4. I understand Key Words, Applicant Tracking Systems and Social Media intricacies of Internet job hunting.
For Interview Coaching...
1. I have twenty years behind a microphone as a professional radio announcer, including five years "morning drive" experience with one of the nation's leading and most well respected medium-market rock 'n roll stations in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
2. I know how to create a sales presentation. I was ranked in the Top Seven in the nation for sales presentation with Volkswagen in the early 1990s. Couple that with over 15 years of sales experience, and I can teach and train you to sell yourself with confidence and poise.
3. I have extensive publications using and interpreting the assessments you will take, both as a contributing writer for Spotlight, the national publication for the Professional Association of Résumé Writers, and as the editor/writer for the Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative's Customer Service Training manual that outlined performance objectives in accordance with D.I.S.C. profiles.
Call me at 214.750.4781 between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. Central Time. (Fridays until 3 P.M.)
We strongly recommend Indeed.com for help in your job search.